The Data Controller is MyHRGoal.com. (as outlined at the bottom of the given Policy), email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Methods of the processing of data submitted by Users
Users personal data are stored:
- Directly by the User when registering to the website. By way of an example, it refers to data like name, surname, HR job role, job title, company email and name of the your company;
- Through website computer systems and software procedures that during their normal operation acquire, implicitly, personal information as it is typical for transmission control protocols. These data are not collected in order to be associated to personally identifiable information but, for their own characteristics, the data lead to Users' identification by associating them to those held by third parties. This type of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used to access the website, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method to submit the request to the server, the dimension of the file received, the numeric server status code (success, failure, etc.) and other parameters concerning Users operative system and computing environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information (therefore they are anonymous) and to verify the correct functioning of website and its usage. Please be aware that such data could be used to verify responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the website or against third parties linked or connected to it.
Processing of Users' personal data, which are stored in the electronic or paper archives of MyHRGoal.com or processed by third parties, will be handled manually or by appropriate information systems in order to provide absolute privacy and security related to the purposes of storing and communication, as to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes.
Personal Information processing location
The processing of data will take place at the office of MyHRGoal.com , at the server-farm of Amazon Web Services Inc. (Company controlled by Amazon.com Inc.) – 410 Terry Ave North – Seattle, WA 98109-5210 US, to whom data will be communicated.
Purpose of your data processing
Apart from the above specifications on navigation/browsing data, Users' personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- a) for data collection, storage and processing for the purposes of establishing and managing, in operational and administrative terms, the contractual relationship connected to the supply of MYHRGOAL service;
- b) to send communications by email, phone, SMS, MMS and second-class mail in accordance with the contractual relationship;
- c) to comply with legal obligations or governing regulations;
- d) for data collection, storage and processing to carry out anonymous and/or aggregate statistical analyses;
- e) to send information regarding activities and/or upcoming initiatives;
- f) to send information and/or promotions on future implementations, of any type, of MyHRGoal.com service (for example, a possible “premium” version) and also on products or services offered on the Website by MyHRGoal.com;
- g) only upon the User's prior express consent, to send promotional offers related to services and products provided by MyHRGoal.com's commercial partners, with whom MyHRGoal.com has separated agreements with.
Subject to purposes identified in a), b), c), d), e) and f), MyHRGoal.com can provide its service and fulfil contractual obligations only if compulsory data have been supplied. The data processing for the above mentioned purposes ( a), b), c), d), e) and f) ) does not require any approval by the person concerned.
The supply of personal data for the purposes set out in point g) is optional. Data processing for the purposes set out in point g) requires the consent of the person concerned. The User's refusal to supply the data or to give consent to these purposes signifies that MyHRGoal.com will be unable to send details regarding commercial offers referred to in point f) of this policy.
Communication and diffusion
The Data Controller will ensure that all personal data supplied thereto is not disclosed and is processed in such a way as to guarantee its security and confidentiality, as well as to prevent unauthorized access thereto. All personal data and information provided by Users may be communicated, for the purposes set out above, to the following categories of parties:
- the company's employees and/or collaborators, consultants who assist and advise MyHRGoal.com on Administration, Legal Affairs, Commercial, Customer Care, Information Systems, etc.;
- parties whose right to access data is recognized by statutory provisions or by orders issued by the competent authorities;
- parties that are delegated and/or appointed by MyHRGoal.com to carry out activities related to service supply;
- only upon the User's prior express consent, to third parties with whom MyHRGoal.com has separated agreements, in terms of commercial offers related to other services and products of interest.
The list of the names of the parties to whom Users' personal data may be communicated and Data Processor names (if they have been appointed), is available at MyHRGoal.com, by contacting the above mentioned addresses.
Data subjects Rights
Each User may exercise, by written request to be sent to MyHRGoal.com at the above-mentioned addresses, the rights set forth in art. 7 of the EU Reg. 2016/679. The User also has the right, always upon express written request, to obtain the correction of any inaccurate or inaccurate personal data or to obtain its cancellation, within the limits established by law. In addition, in order to stop receiving the commercial and promotional offers referred to in letter g) of this policy, the User may also modify the part of the consent given to him on his own profile (that is, when he first registered for the MyHRGoal.com service. ).
On the basis of the above mentioned with regards to the processing and communication of data for the purposes of point g) of this given policy